Join the Evolve Global Logistics Team
When you join the Evolve Global Team you join a world class organization that values the thoughts and ideas of its employees. Our success is a collective effort, we win when we work together.
Why work for Evolve:
- Great work life balance
- Healthy and Welcoming Environment
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Great Leadership Team
- High Team morale
- Shared decision making, input is encouraged
- Diversity is valued
- Encourage entrepreneurial mindset
Evolve Global Transportation is looking for a motivated hard-working AP/AR Coordinator to join our team. The AP/AR Coordinator role will have a strong emphasis on organization and a high level of attention to detail. This position focuses solely on accounts payable and accounts receivable. A good candidate will be able to multitask, be a self-starter, and work independently in a fast-paced environment. We pride ourselves on producing high quality work, scrutinizing important numbers and formulas for accuracy, and using spreadsheets and QuickBooks to reconcile accounts and solve problems. This position will have daily interaction with vendors, customers, and team members, as such should have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Preform basic accounting/bookkeeping functions
- Assist with special projects
- Set up vendor accounts in TMS System
- Assist with the ACH, wire, and check runs weekly
- Manage monthly expense entries
- Bill Customers daily
- Daily customer communication
- Respond to AR/AP inquires
- Provide regular AR/AP reporting
What We Need from You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferred but not mandatory)
- Familiar with logistics software a plus. I.e., McLeod
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices, including exposure to AR and AP management
- Intermediate Excel skills with a desire to grow these skills to advanced.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites
- Demonstrated initiative, curiosity, and potential to go beyond the described role as the team responsibilities evolve
- Prior logistics/transportation experience is preferred/recommended
- Proficient in verbal and written communication in the English language
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role preferred
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding people skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Evolve Global Logistics is an equal opportunity employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Evolve GL makes employment decisions based on qualifications and merit, without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, and any other legally protected category under national and local laws.